Purpose of ²ÝÁñÊÓÆµ Instructional Coaching:
Through a systemic approach to instructional coaching, a teacher will increase instructional capacity thus increasing student achievement.
- Teacher capacities to make instructional decisions vary from teacher to teacher.
- Teachers fall along a continuum of teacher development.
- All teachers have capacity to grow instructionally.
- Instructional coaching will provide a mechanism of moving teachers to be more reflective practitioners.
- Teachers in ²ÝÁñÊÓÆµ Public ²ÝÁñÊÓÆµ will be reflective practitioners who are able to adjust and refine instruction based on feedback from students, others and self.
- Teachers' instructional decisions will be embedded in best practice pedagogy.
for documents related to each stage of the Instructional Coaching Process.
for more information related to Instructional Coaching.